Monday, March 31, 2008

Bee Movie - movie review

I honestly didn't expect much when watching this movie and really didn't want to watch it because the trailers just looked dumb to me. But, I did watch it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! The main bee in the story has Jerry Seinfeld for his voice. Apparently, Seinfeld was also the creator of the movie. The gist of the whole movie is that Barry Benson (the Seinfeld bee) goes out into the world to be a "pollen gatherer" and on his first trip out, gets himself into some trouble and ultimately ends up talking (the bees all talk) to a human, which is against the rules of "beedom". The girl human likes the bee and they become friends and without telling the whole story, Benson sets off a chain of events that goes to show everyone that even a little bee can make a big difference in our world. It had some smiles and a few amusing parts, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I really liked the movie or thought it was really funny. It's rated PG.

You can order it from the Debbie's Movies box at the bottom of the page!

No comments: